The book by Sladjan Lazic – Triops breeding for beginners and advanced breeders
The first edition (September 2021) of the paperback is a complete introduction to Triops breeding and a must for all budding breeders of primeval crayfish. In 16 chapters and on 90 pages all necessary information as well as valuable tips & tricks for your successful Triops breeding are conveyed. This pocket book is the first compendium of its kind in the German-speaking world and you should get it immediately.
Currently, the book is only available in German. A version in English is planned.
- What are Triops?
- Triops species
- Why should you breed Triops?
- What should you look for when buying Triops eggs?
- What accessories are needed?
- The right substrate
- Nitrite in the aquarium
- Nitrate in the aquarium
- Triops step-by-step rearing guide
- Triops do not hatch: What to do?
- Feeding Triops
- Triops aquatic plants
- Sea almond leaves: indispensable for your breed
- Triops moulting